RTTS encourages continuous personal and professional growth and has created a foundation for helping you succeed. Our merit-based approach to career advancement places the onus of growth upon each individual. Clearly defined milestones lead you through important roles and functions in the company.
Because we know that our long-term success will depend upon yours, we make every effort to enhance your progress along a clearly-defined career path.
Following your initial training period as a Test Engineer, you have access to courseware and software that are part of your ongoing education program. RTTS has access to all of our Alliance Partners’ software offerings, including software from:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- many others
Also, RTTS has clear growth areas as employees progress through their career here.
- Senior Engineers - Employees are encouraged to qualify for our Senior Engineer status once milestones are hit and validations are passed.
- Team Leads - Senior Engineers that demonstrate strong initiative & leadership ability are trained to manage a team of RTTS employees on client site. Team Leads receive project-based bonuses.
- Performance Testing Engineers – A technically demanding position that requires planning, designing and running performance tests to validate web applications’ ability to handle thousands of user transactions while monitoring the system load.
- Security Testing Engineers - Help prevent cyber attacks by testing web applications for security vulnerabilities.
- Class Instructors - Deliver training classes to our Fortune 500 clients. A bonus is provided to all instructors.
- Software Developers – Work on the QuerySurge team, adding value to the premier Big Data Testing solution in the marketplace.
Growth potential at RTTS is excellent due to our continual expansion. Our philosophy of "promoting from within" affords you the opportunities to advance your career with us.