RTTS has performed automated scalability/load/performance and functional regression tests on most platforms and technologies that have been employed since the early 1990’s.
From when the mainframe was the dominant platform down through 2-tier client/server systems to n-tier client/server to the ERP’s to the advent of the web and web-based architecture to web services and SOA, RTTS’ expertise testing complex architectures is unsurpassed.
Some of the platforms and technologies successfully tested by RTTS include:
- Server Technologies (.Net/J2EE)
- Data Warehouse
- Middleware (Websphere MQ, MSMQ, Tuxedo, TIBCO)
- User Interface Technologies (.Net, Java, ActiveX/COM, Web, AJAX, Flash, Streaming Media)
- Database (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Informix)
- Application Servers (Websphere, WebLogic, JBoss, IIS, Apache)
- Protocols (ODBC, JDBC, XML/SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, LDAP)
- ERP (Oracle, Siebel, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards, SAP, Baan)
- Terminal Emulators (Reflections, Attachmate INFOConnect, Hummingbird Exceed)
- SOA and Web Services