Why You Need It
Performance testing validates the speed, scalability, and stability characteristics of the web application under test. The end-to-end process aims to test and determine response times, throughput, and resource-utilization levels against performance requirements. The overarching goal is to improve the experience of the end user.
RTTS' expert performance testing team will collaborate with you to determine your needs and requirements. Once we understand the scope of the application and its environment, we conduct testing of your web applications' scalability and responsiveness, based on a predetermined number of transactions, users, and page views.
At the conclusion of testing, you will receive an extensive report on the findings that include expert-level opinion, root cause analysis, and comprehensive charts that provide "next step" recommendations. Interested in viewing report components?
- Analysis of all user scenarios and transactions run with performance times for each transaction
- Conclusions comparing actual results to desired performance requirements or SLAs
- Performance results for application/web servers, database servers, the network and other components
- Possible courses of action for tuning and optimizing the application and architecture
How will it help my business?
Testing from the end user's point of view assures that you discover problems before your customers do. Maintaining optimal performance at peak times can reduce user frustration and business risks. Here are some more key benefits from performance testing:
- Increase user satisfaction
- Reduce risk of lost business/productivity
- Improve quality at time of deployment
- Create benchmarks throughout SDLC
- Optimize hardware and software usage
- Reduce risk associated with SLAs
- Improve scalability
- Practice continuous improvement
Flexible Delivery Options
Our Performance Testing services can be delivered in two ways:
- Online, "In the Cloud" - Save money on travel and expenses without sacrificing quality by choosing our online delivery option.
- At your Location - Our expert Engineers will come to your site to deliver custom Performance testing services for a pre-determined timeframe.
As per its Holiday marketing initiatives, our customer needed to support a peak load of 15,000+ visitors/hour with a projected order conversion rate of approx. 3,500 orders/hour. In order to prevent shopping cart abandonment and negative customer experiences, the online retailer engaged us to lead the performance testing effort to make sure that their website could handle the extra customer traffic.