We learned more in 3 weeks [about our process] than we
did in the previous year!
Your software application is behind schedule, unstable, cannot scale, or has too many bugs in it when it gets released.
- Things don't seem to be getting better
- The team is pointing fingers
- The solution seems unclear
- The user community is getting upset, or worse, you are losing customers and can only guess why
Is it the software development process? Are you testing enough? Are builds being handled correctly? Who is managing the process?
RTTS’ Software Quality Process Assessment service provides an expert evaluation of your current application lifecycle practices as they relate to software quality and a recommendation on how to improve your process.
3- 4 weeks (on-site interviews, off-site follow-ups, key artifact gathering, off-site analysis, and report generation)
Who will benefit
Any company with a need to improve their software engineering practices as they relate to quality assurance, or improve the test process and strategy for a particular project.
Components of the Analysis
- Business analysis
- Software architecture analysis
- Development Lifecycle evaluation
- Test process evaluation
- Resource evaluation (optional)
- Metrics evaluation
- Risk assessment
- Detailed analysis report with recommendations
- Presentation to your team on findings
- Proposal for successful implementation
How can new releases for a Portfolio Management System be tested in a timely manner while also preserving the highest quality in software and performance? The goal of the software quality effort was to verify the functional integrity of each new release. Since we were dealing with potential high-value trades and a system that communicates directly with clients, it was imperative that the software be of the highest quality.