Total end-to-end testing of your application and/or architecture
Not content to “black box” test applications from the user interface, RTTS tests from the front-end web or client/server client through the network, from the firewall to the security server through the web server, application server, XML, eContent/eBusiness and ERP/CRM servers all the way to back-end database. Whether it’s J2EE, .Net, client/server or a completely heterogeneous platform, we will verify that the application functions correctly and that the architecture can scale to meet SLA agreements, assuring a quality experience for your customers.
Strategic partnerships with best-of-breed vendors
RTTS is a consulting and educational partner of IBM Rational, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata, TOMOS Software and Citrix.
A proven, traceable test automation process
RTTS has developed TAP, RTTS' best practices methodology. RTTS' framework integrates with major quality initiatives such as Six Sigma, RUP and the Agile processes (XP, Scrum, Agile Unified Process, FDD, etc.). TAP a pragmatic approach to testing that is:
- Repeatable — so that others can easily carry forward the process that has been defined.
- Improvable — such that each build becomes more efficient in producing defects and issues. The goal of this measurable and improvable process is to produce more defects and issues in the testing lifecycle so that less are found in production.
- Measurable — such that the test effort can be quantifiable. How many defects are found in each stage? What is the trend and levels of severity of the defects? How close is the testing cycle to completion? How long does a transaction take to complete? How many concurrent users? Do transactions meet the Service Level Agreement performance goals? What is the threshold for network throughput?
- Manageable — such that the project can be decomposed into modular, defined tasks
- Automated — to implement tests that take advantage of the best-of-breed testing software that tests client-side application functionality, network architecture, web and application servers, communication protocols, operating system measurements, and database servers.
- Risk-based — by targeting test types, application functionality and architectural components that are the most crucial to the usage of the application(s). RTTS utilizes a risk-based approach to testing and ranks strategies and test targets by assessing the risk to the client of not performing various test types and strategies.
Efficient, cost-effective, results-driven implementation
Utilizing our risk-based approach, RTTS has efficiently completed successful engagements on over 500 projects at more than 400 corporations in every major vertical market (including technology hardware/software) covering all major development and architectural platforms. Our success rate is unparalleled and our client list is filled with corporations who call us back again and again to spearhead new testing projects on complex and business-critical architecture.
Expert Test Engineers
RTTS engineers possess expertise in complex Web, client/server, and heterogeneous architectures and are supported by a team of experts utilizing our cutting edge testing portal and on-site meetings. All have many years of experience with automation tools implementing functional, performance, load, stress, volume, interoperability, component-based testing and other test types. All RTTS engineers are employees of the firm (no contractors), have CS undergraduate or masters degrees and have gone through a rigorous and intensive training program.