Application & Interviewing Process
Like everything we do at RTTS, we follow a formal 5-step process that is a proven method of successfully recruiting "the best".
Like everything we do at RTTS, we follow a formal process that is a proven method of successfully recruiting “the best”.
- We initially review and screen all applicant resumes to determine if the initial qualifications are met.
- Candidates then go through an online 5‑minute pre-screening survey that provides us with information on your background and availability. If you meet our availability needs, you will receive a 20 – 30 minute online basic technical quiz.
- Those applicants that meet RTTS’ criteria are scheduled for a virtual interview with the Senior Vice President of Sales and one of our Senior Solutions Architects. During this interview, candidates are administered written exams that demonstrate their ability to perform well. (The exams combine logic questions with coding skills).
- Those candidates that are successful will be contacted for a final interview with senior management, including the CEO. The final interview is similar in structure to the previous interview, i.e. a personal interview and a short coding exercise. This session will be conducted by the senior management team.
- Candidates who are further considered for employment will undergo reference and background checks before an official offer is made.
- Once a verbal offer is made, candidates will receive a formal offer sheet and contract. They are free to review these documents for a few days and ask questions regarding them.
- If candidate accepts offer, they sign and send back the contract and then receive a counter-signed version and a start date. Welcome to RTTS!
Want to learn more about working for RTTS?
See how to launch your career and start your path in information technology.