Training & Education
RTTS provides all of its employees with the education necessary to meet our high standards of excellence.
RTTS provides all its employees with the initial education and training necessary to meet our high standards of excellence. We also recognize that a successful career in technology requires a continuous expansion of skills and knowledge, which is why we are committed to providing our employees with the educational services they need to excel.
Initial Internal Training Program
Our initial internal training program includes:
- An intensive initial training program, averaging 300-hours, to build on your formal education and prepare you for an exciting career in software testing.
- Instructor-led training is supplemented by self-paced courses, which enhance and diversify your base knowledge. You will also receive day-to-day coaching and mentoring from experts.
Ongoing Educational Services
RTTS encourages employees to pursue educational opportunities to broaden your professional development through degree-related or certification programs. Tuition reimbursement is offered to employees for continuing education that is related to our business.
Ongoing educational services include:
- Tuition reimbursement for graduate degree programs (i.e. Master’s of Science)
- Certification and training in software from our alliance partners and leading software companies, like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata, Cloudera, Snowflake, Tableau, Microstrategy and others
- Reimbursement for online courses and certifications (Coursera, Udemy, etc.)
Want to learn more about working for RTTS?
See how to launch your career and start your path in information technology.