Who We Are
RTTS is the premier pure-play Quality Assurance and Testing organization that specializes in test automation. Based in midtown Manhattan (NY) and serving Fortune 500 companies throughout the world since 1996, RTTS has helped over 700 companies reach their continuous deployment and automation goals.
RTTS’ software division also develops QuerySurge, the smart data testing & validation software for Big Data, Data Warehouses, and Business Intelligence Reports. In forging strategic partnerships with leading software vendors IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Micro Focus, Teradata, Cloudera and MongoDB, RTTS offers the most complete automated testing solution that validates both data stores and complex applications & architecture.
What You’ll Be Doing
Using your strong programming and analytical skills, you’ll be responsible for coding custom solutions using cutting edge automated functional and performance software solutions to support complex software applications and architectures. Other responsibilities include:
- Work alongside development teams to verify application functionality, usability, scalability and data validity.
- Assist application owners with regression testing, script testing, user acceptance testing and test architecture support.
- Develop and maintain reusable code libraries to help build streamlined and efficient development/testing processes.
- Evaluate and analyze automation metrics, providing feedback to developers, system architects and subject matter experts.
- Assignments vary in length depending on our clients’ needs, providing you with the opportunity to learn new technologies and gain valuable exposure to many areas of business while working with client teams and experienced RTTS mentors.
What You Need
Must possess an undergraduate or graduate degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field. Other qualifications include:
- Proficiency in a mainstream programming language such as Java, C++, C#, C, PHP, .NET, or other.
- Desire to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working in a stimulating team environment.
- Professional appearance and the ability to communicate clearly
What We Offer
Competitive starting salary, career advancement opportunities, generous increases and numerous bonus programs. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays, continuous learning and more.
You can expect:
- The most comprehensive training program in the industry. One-on-one mentoring is provided, an ideal fit for recent graduates and career changers.
- Ongoing development of your skills working with web technologies, server-side software and database platforms.
- A challenging, supportive, educational and fun work environment. Our office culture encourages innovation and professional growth.
What Are You Waiting For?
If you’d like to start your IT career with RTTS, you should know that:
- Applicants for employment must be authorized to work in the US
- You may have to travel to client sites in and around the metro area (although more and more assignments are delivered in the Cloud)
- You must live within 40 miles of our office location and possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a car
To be considered for this position, please click on the button below.
Note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.