This introductory course will familiarize testing professionals with the basics of the latest version IBM Rational Quality Manager. The Rational Quality Manager application assists in creating scripts for manual testing. The course helps you to accelerate creation of manual tests, streamline manual test execution, and monitor manual test results. Additionally, you will learn how to use external test data with test scripts. Hands-on instruction and exercises are provided for those who want to explore the power of using Rational Quality Manager. The focus is on the practical application of Rational Quality Manager to resolve common manual testing challenges.
- Rational Quality Manager users Testers
- Quality assurance practitioners
- Team leaders
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of using IBM Rational Quality Manager
- Create a manual test script
- Modify a manual test script
- Execute a manual test
- Examine test results
- Create a data-driven test script
- Rational Quality Manager and the manual testing process
- Creating test scripts
- Executing tests and reporting test results
- Using test data
You must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Windows OS, MS Windows applications and be familiar with quality assurance processes.